e.g. 2 with focus on a use, but some close-up detail of soil also shown –
Vegetable patch soil .
- Our values/uses for this soil-
- sustains our vegetable garden (and low food miles produce)
- Our challenges/managements using this soil to produce vegetables-
- original sandy topsoil low in fertility -lots of compost annually worked into this soil to be able to produce vegetables.
- dry soil requires almost daily watering through summer growing season.
JC gives permission for this photo and information to be used under a (cc) license . 2015 See more about our vegie patch
Go on to next example
page set up March 2 2015